Automate western blot development and processing
BlotCycler is an automated western processor that processes the blot through all washing, blocking, and incubation steps. Once the system is set-up with the required reagents and the appropriate assay is programmed, BlotCycler will proceed with the assay and alert you at certain critical steps and when the assay is completed. No special reagents are required – use the same reagents you currently use and significantly improve your results.
BlotCycler automatically saves your primary antibodies. Automation increases productivity and generates blots with higher signal and lower background. Use Precision Stripping Buffer and you can reuse your membrane up to 10 times.
- Guaranteed performance
- High sensitivity and reproducibility (click to see the results of comparison of manual and automated processing)
- Complete automation of all membrane processing steps
- No change in workflow: Use your existing protocol and reagents
- Processing of up to 12 membranes simultaneously
- Simultaneous processing of six different Primary and six different Secondary antibodies
- Ability to easily program all steps for individual protocols.
- Automated collection of primary antibodies, the unique and most expensive reagents, for repeated use
- Automatic cleaning after use with a special shower system – all traces of reagents are completely removed
- Increased signal and reduced background, made possible by the unique reagent delivery and incubation system
- Use of minimal bench space (12″ x 12″ for a 6-tray device)
- Flexibility in protocol modification
- Better control of your time
30 day money back guarantee: Contact us for more information
BlotCycler saves time by allowing overnight membrane processing, and makes the results of immunoblotting reliable and reproducible.
- Compact: uses less than 12″ of lab bench
- Use it almost anywhere – all that is required is an electrical outlet
- No vacuum, pressurized air or gas, or additional pumps required
- Recover primary antibodies
Program up to 100 protocol steps with an easy-to-use interface. The parameters are adjustable for each protocol step, including incubation time from 5 minutes to 72 hours, and 1 to 12 blots per run. An audible alarm sounds at the end of the protocol, and the convenient cleaning cycle can be activated after each run. Wash buffer remains in the trays to keep the blots or gels wet.
Patent pending technology.
Built in the USA for years of trouble free use.
Program blocking time, incubation with primary and secondary antibody and number of washing steps after each incubation.